Dental Veneers - Dundas
Porcelain veneers or Dental Veneers are thin pieces of ceramic layers used to recreate the natural look of teeth. Porcelain veneers or Dental Veneers are often the material of choice used for those looking to make slight changes to their teeth such as position alterations, changing the color, size, or shape. Individuals who have teeth that are chipped, stained, crooked, unevenly spaced, are all ideal candidates for porcelain veneers/dental veneers.
There are many advantages of porcelain veneers:
- Improvement in the appearance of worn down, “short,” uneven, or asymmetrical teeth
- Correction of gaps, spaces, chips, and alignment issues
- Improvement in stains and other types of tooth discoloration
- Resistant to future yellowing or staining
- Typically no downtime necessary after the procedure
- Enhanced structural support of weakened or cracked teeth
- Custom-made for the most natural fit and appearance possible
- Rejuvenated appearance of old crowns and bridges
Porcelain veneers from our experienced dentists are made of the highest-quality materials, and they will be designed to complement your natural facial features and provide lasting aesthetic enhancement. We strive to create results that everyone will notice but never look artificial, helping you feel comfortable and excited to smile confidently. If you have questions about dental veneers and live in the areas of Dundas or Hamilton, please contact Dundas Dentistry.